Gutters & Covers
A well-designed roof keeps water from entering your home and transports rainwater to the roof’s edge. From there, a quality gutter system finishes the job by conducting the water down and away from vulnerable areas. Without gutters, water spilling off the roof will cause damage to siding
, landscaping, concrete and masonry, and the foundation of your home. Water pooling around your home’s foundation can stain walls, rot wood framing, flood the basement and even crack a cement foundation.
When you choose gutter replacement services from Winfield Builders, we offer many product features:
- We supply 5″ and 6″ K style Heavy gauge seamless aluminum gutters
- We use hidden hangers that utilize screws (NOT SPIKES) so gutters won’t pull away from the fascia board
- We have multiple color options to choose from to match your home’s color scheme
- We don’t use box miters that are leak prone. We make custom cuts and use strip miters.
- We replace damaged fascia board in wood or PVC
- We can also cap your fascia board using wood-grain or smooth trim coil
- Gutter covers by leaf relief and Champion Gutter Guard, secured using zip screws and against your gutters trim board to give your entire gutter system reinforced strength and stability